IMS Web Engine is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2001-08-23. The program can be installed on Windows.
IMS Web Engine is also a full featured Visual Drag and Drop HTML WYSIWYG editor. Features include a TEXT, HTML and Rich Text editor that also supports conversion between these formats. "IMS Web Engine" supports the import/export of several popular bitmap and audio formats including GIF, JPEG, BMP, WAV and Midi. The program includes an FTP client and will automatically gather and publish all referenced images.
IMS Web Engine (Professional) produces cross Browser compatible HTML/DHTML.
1. WYSIWYG drag and drop editor with pixel level control.
2. Page dialog with Meta Tag editor, link editor, special effects and
auto link updating.
3. Special Effect Wizards for Mouse Over, Drop Menu, Dynamic Animation,
Strobe Effects and more.
4. Component Editors for multi media, motion paths, behaviors,
animation and geometry.
5. Alignment Toolbar with group control, centering and Z Axis
6. Text editor for HTML, Rich Text, Titles and counters.
7. FTP publisher with multiple profiles, Gather Option, HTML 3.2 output
and Dynamic HTML output.
8. Object Editor with component naming, links, load and display
visibility and matrix transformation editor
IMS Web Engine (version 1.86) has a file size of 3.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 46 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.